Monday 19 December 2016

Make it Monday With Imelda - Process Video #6 *For You I Will

Hi Everyone, 
I hope you are all having a great start to the week! I'm here with another process video! I created this layout for the Scrapbook.com December challenge Scraplift the Person Before you. You can find the challenge forum here. In order to participate, you sign up and that order dictates who you will scrap lift. I signed up after t-towngirl and so I had a look through her gallery. I decided on her two page layout "1984 Olympics." I really liked the grid design she had going on the right page and decided to lift that. I shrunk down the design and kept it quite minimal.  You can watch the process here.



Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful week! Enjoy your holidays!

xo Imelda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Imelda,
    I'll wish with all my heart a happy and prosperous New Year and that all your wishes may come true.
    Your scrappage looks gorgeous.
    I wish you all the best for your guest design time at the Do-Al[l] Kreatives Challenges.
    Best regards
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete