Monday 9 January 2017

Make It Monday With Linda - Card Process #3 *Reach For the Stars

Hola,

I hope everyone is have a great start to the week! I know I am, the kids are back in SCHOOL!!!!!
The weekend was a little busy but low key which was nice. My daughter got a cold and we have been snuggling. So this card that I have made is a super simple and did not take very long... there wasn't very much to this card but I liked how it was simple and came together very well.
Please let me know your thoughts, or if you make a card please share it with us!!!

 What I used are:
*Blue cardstock
*Light baby blue carstock
*Embelishment gems
*Reach for the stars - Rub On

You can view the process here! Hope you enjoy!




*Thanks for watching and we hope you enjoyed the video and don't forget to follow us on
 I N S T A G R A M :
http://instagram.com/3scrappysisters



Linda
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment