Thursday 16 February 2017

Lay It Out Thursday - Scrapbook Process #12 *Happy

Hola,

This picture was taken the same after we left the hospital and my mother in law came to visit.
All big sister wanted to do was hold him and not let him go.

I was drawn to gold,   in the project for life kit that I have, but I did not want this to be a gold and black so I came accross my sisters Paper co. paper that had the pink and teal and I thought how perfect for this layout.

  I used a doilie, the paper clip embelishment and the washi tape. This was the first time that I used the washi tape. I was never able to find the right layout to use it. I think that I found a good layout to use it on. What do you think?
.

 As you can see during the process I changed the green to more of a teal that coordinated better with the paper pack.




What I used:
*Project Life - Be Fearless
*A paper co. - Hello Forever
*Chalk Studio - Rhonna Farrer and Mme
*My Minds Eye, Enamel Shapes - On Trend
*Close to my Heart - Lagoon Ink

If you have any questions or just want to say HI.. Make sure to post in the comment section below!!!

If scraplift this layout or any of our other layouts or cards please share them with us, by Tagging us in INSTA #3scrappysisters or post in the comment section in our BLOG!!!

This is the completed project, have great week!!!!



Follow us on I N S T A G R A M :
http://instagram.com/3scrappysisters

You can watch the video here!!!
     ENJOY
 -Linda





No comments:

Post a Comment