Wednesday 15 February 2017

Make It Monday With Linda - Scrapbook Process #11 *XOXO

Hola!!!

I am so sorry that I am posting so incredibly late on the blog, to be honest Imelda is the one that keeps up with this and she normally makes the post when it slips my mind. She is now away on a little snowboarding trip so its up to me to get this week going.

For some time now I have been on Pinterest just browsing and looking at layouts to get some ideas of what colors to pair with orange. I came accross a layout on that I really liked and thought to myself just go with it. They used the XOXO and that is what stood out when I seen the layout....So naturally I decided to do one of my own. I used my sisters Shiloutte and cut out the XOXO in white cardstock,

and the background is a faint greyish blue cardstock. the the patterend paper well, if you don't know me already I am all about using my scrap bin. I also used tissue paper, and I can thank IMELDA for that, she uses alot more mixed media than I do and just watching her create is awesome!!!!!!

This picture is of my daughter when we were on a cruise and she was sitting in the orange stroller and just those eyes.... how can you not make a layout just for this picture!!!

I hope that you like it as much as I do, and if you have any questions or just want to say HI.. Make sure to leave a comment below!!!

If you create this layout or any of our other layouts or cards please share them with us, by Tagging us in INSTA #3scrappysisters or post in the comment section in our BLOG!!!

You can watch the video here....


 What I used for this layout is: 
* Layout Idea found on pinterest
*Tattered Angels - Glimmer Glaze - Sassy Silver
*Sticker Photo Squares
*Dreamy - white Sugar Dots - bought at Micheals
*Doilie
*Orange Button
*White thread
*Stazon - Jet Black
*Studio Calico - One Little Bird - Stamp set - 'Obsessed'
*Paper Stash
*Wood Stars
*Studio Calico - Green Phrases
*Shiloutte 


Follow us on I N S T A G R A M :
http://instagram.com/3scrappysisters
Follow us on our BLOG:
Http://3scrappysisters.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment